Physiotherapy is the science and art of using natural methods and therapeutic exercises for diagnosis. Prevention and treatment of various medical conditions at any stage of life, in short, it is the science of treatment and the art of care. The patient and the doctor both alike need the knowledge and knowledge of a physiotherapist to help treat many problems and symptoms. In many cases, the patient turns to physical therapy to avoid undergoing painful surgeries.
As a result of the great development in science, engineering, and various scientific disciplines, it was necessary to privatize the science and divide it into branches and disciplines, and this is what Turkish universities took in their educational career to be a pioneer in all sciences and on the global level.
As a result of this progress in Turkish universities, some modern sciences arose in which we mention:
Physiotherapy and its importance in our life:
- Physical therapy can help people with back pain by 92%.
- Physical therapy exercises can reduce the possibility of sports injuries by 41%.
- Surgery is not better than physical therapy programs in the treatment of knee joint inflammation.
- Scientific studies have shown that children and young people under the age of 18 need 60 minutes per day of activity Physical, moderate or strong to maintain good health.
- While adults need 30 minutes of moderate physical activity, 5 days a week, or 20 minutes of Strong physical activity 3 days a week to maintain good health. In addition to exercises to strengthen the muscles At least twice a week
- Studies and scientific research have proven that physical therapy exercises help women in cases of osteoporosis and breast cancer operations.
We note from the above the importance of physical and physical therapy in our lives and the great role that the physical therapist plays in treating the sick and the injured, so he joined us to join the most important Turkish universities that are very interested in the medical branches for doctors to graduate to have a distinctive footprint in the medical world.
The study of physiotherapy in Turkish universities is characterized by educational quality and advanced scientific method, as these universities are especially interested in medical specializations and therefore include a selection of the best doctors and trainers. There are also many training units for physiotherapy students to qualify them for working life. Consequently, every graduate from this department, whether he holds a bachelor’s degree or has a minimum diploma in Physical Therapy or a master’s or doctorate, gets the status of a physical therapist.
Among the most important Turkish universities in which the study of physical and physical therapy is available, which are characterized by modern laboratories and the modern scientific curriculum through which the student achieves the maximum benefit, which is:
Act now to study the field of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation in the best Turkish Universities and through BAHAR Educational Consultancy Group, the exclusive agent for the most important Turkish Universities in Istanbul, to take advantage of the discounts and the special services through BAHAR Educational Consulting Group.