As a result of the great development in science, engineering, and various scientific disciplines, it was necessary to privatize the science and divide it into branches and disciplines, and this is what Turkish universities took in their educational career to be a pioneer in all sciences and on the global level.
It is a mix between mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and computer engineering, and the mechatronic engineer has extensive experience in all these areas in order to be able to produce a complete control system through which he can solve problems in all areas,
Mechatronic engineering is involved in many areas of life such as cars, games, factories …
During university life, the student will study the four areas of mechatronics:
- Mechanic Engineering: The student studies the basics of mechanics and statics, as well as the design of mechanical machines
- Electrical Engineering: The student studies the basics of electricity and how to supply the machines with electricity
- Electron engineering: includes studying electronic controllers and how to link them to industrial devices
- Computer Engineering: studying programming languages so that students can manage mechanical tools using electronic devices.
Mechatronic engineering graduates can work in many fields:
- Factories include designing, supervising and maintaining production lines
- Automotive systems companies inspect, maintain and supervise vehicles
- Mechanical lifts of all kinds
- Power plants and renewable energy centers
- Scientific and research laboratories
- Education, such as engineering and scientific subjects
- Robotics and automation systems
- Engineering consulting firms specialized in automated control systems and renewable energy
- And other wide areas that graduates can work with.
Among the most important Turkish universities in which there is a study of mechatronic engineering, which is characterized by modern laboratories and a modern scientific curriculum through which the student achieves the maximum benefit, which is:
Act now to study the field of mechatronics engineering in the best Turkish universities and through Bahar Educational Consultancy Group, the exclusive agent for the most important Turkish universities in Istanbul, to take advantage of the discounts and the special services through Bahar Educational Consulting Group