About the Program
Duration: 4 years
It is a field that centers around studying energy in all its forms through its focus on forces and movement, and this has made it relevant to all areas of life, such as aviation, engines, machines, transport, energy transformation and everything related to the movement of production and industry. The need for basic and necessary presence in universities is preparing mechanical engineers who have extensive knowledge of the basic principles of mechanical science and the ability to apply it successfully in addition to having the necessary skills to design and operate machines, analyze complex systems, return them to their simple components, and link them with other engineering fields that complement each other.
The specializations for this engineering include:
- Car mechanics
- Aeronautical mechanics
- Power mechanics
- Marine mechanics
Why study mechanical engineering?
- When understanding the basics of mechanics, a person is able to achieve the desired success in any field
- A mechanical engineer can work in many areas that give him good financial status
- A mechanical engineering graduate has experience that distinguishes him from other engineering graduates, as he possesses experience and knowledge in computer applications, electricity, design, mathematics and physics, in addition to having an idea of various social, environmental and economic factors.
- The mechanical engineer participates in making the future, as we find his mark in many modern technologies that affect our present and our future
- We can hardly find one field that is not in need of a mechanical engineer, such as airports, cars, and drilling equipment, in addition to factories and laboratories because of his expertise and skills that are not found by graduates of other fields.
- The mechanical engineer can provide his services to the various scientific, industrial and service institutions and contribute to solving the problems or obstacles that these institutions face.
Fields of work for a mechanical engineering graduate:
- Study and implement water feeding projects for cities and population villages
- Design and maintenance of mechanical units, vehicle and aircraft engines and industrial machinery
- Industrial companies overseeing power generation devices, designing and implementing heat and cold systems
- Work in broad fields of science and technology, such as robotics, nanotechnology, biomedical applications, and more
- Oil installations
- Heavy equipment factories
- Providing engineering consultancy
- Academic teaching
Among the most important Turkish universities in which mechanical engineering major is available, which is characterized by modern laboratories and the modern scientific curriculum through which the student achieves the maximum benefit, are:
Act now to study the field of Mechanical engineering in the best Turkish universities and through Bahar Educational Consultancy Group, the exclusive agent for the most important Turkish universities in Istanbul, to take advantage of the discounts and the special services through Bahar Educational Consulting Group
For more information and to know more about this major , you may watch the video below