With the participation of major Turkish universities, Bahar Group for Educational Consultation and Study in Turkey held an exhibition in Tripoli/Lebanon, which was sponsored by the Turkish Ambassador in Lebanon, Mr. Hakan Chakil.
The exhibition included introductory seminars about the Turkish universities in general. Furthermore, a lot of the universities participated in the exhibition, the universities were: Behçaşehir University, Kemerburgaz Altınbaş University, Üsküdar University, İstanbul Şehir University, Işık University, Beykent University, Kadir Has University, Bilgi University, Okan University and Aydin University.
The exhibition also explained the features of studying in Turkey, the ways a student can enrol to Turkish universities, and the ways a student can obtain a scholarship from these universities which can reach 70%.
They also talked about the services Bahar group is providing and its goals in facilitating the ways of enrolment for the students wishing and willing to study Turkey, as Bahar Group being an exclusive agent for the Turkish universities and has an official license from the Turkish government.
Most important services that Bahar group provide for the students are:
- Securing the university’s acceptance letters.
- Accompanying the student to the university to complete all the registration procedures.
- Securing a free health insurance for public hospitals.
- Helping with finding an appropriate accommodation.
- Helping with Denklik “equivalence”.
- Providing all necessary consultations and support for the students until they begin with their studies.
Knowing that all the services provided by Bahar Group are completely free services for its dear students.
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:October 31, 2019
- Start Time:09:00
- End Date:November 5, 2019
- End Time:18:00